Ways to Give: Planners are organizing a donation drive to serve
the needs of those around us and there will be ways to make
donations and several ways to give.
The Scouts B.S.A. are coordinating front porch pickups on Saturday, Jan 16th. They will be hanging notes on doors of Shaker homes on Jan 9th. Watch for those in your neighborhood.
Curb side drop off of donation items
Shaker Middle School
20600 Shaker Boulevard Road
See MAP for Donation Location
See FLYER for Donation Items
MISSION: Our goal is to provide typical childhood experiences and health and wellness programs to youth in foster care, to connect them with caring adults, and create joyful memories, ultimately inspiring hope.
- Bedding (NEW twin blankets, pillows, pillow cases)
- Toiletries (preferably travel size) Deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, hair brushes, body wash, journaling notebooks/pen, BPA-Free Plastic water bottle)
MONETARY DONATIONS: https://www.fosteringhopeohio.org/give
MISSION: Family Promise provides families facing the crisis of homelessness with a safe place designed to engage, inspire, and guide them toward a future where they feel empowered to control the course of their lives.
- Baby supplies (baby shampoo, baby lotion, baby wipes, diapers (unopened)
- Household items (detergent, all-purpose cleaning or disinfecting spray bottles, dish soap, liquid hand soap, cleaning and dish towels, dish sponges)
MONETARY DONATIONS: familypromisecle.org
MISSION: Bellefaire JCB is among the nation’s largest, most experienced child service agencies providing a variety of behavioral health, substance abuse, education and prevention services. Through more than 25 programs, we help more than 30,000 youth and their families each year achieve resiliency, dignity and self-sufficiency.
- New Fleece Blankets
- Toiletries (preferably travel size): Toothbrush, toothpaste, hand wipes, body or hand cream, bandages, shampoo body soap, wash cloth)
- Non perishable food
MONETARY DONATIONS: https://www.bellefairejcb.org/Donate
UNITY IN COMMUNITY
MISSION: a collaborative effort between Shaker Heights residents, neighborhood associations, and congregations to provide free food for those who are vulnerable during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Non perishable food items
MONETARY DONATIONS: https://shakeronline.com/690/VolunteerDonate
- Handmade “thinking of you cards”